When was the last time you did something for the first time? Traveling can sometimes come with its share of headaches and hindrances but travel can also lead to some of the most educative, enriching and memorable moments you ever experience. Here are some travel quotes that will get you itching to see the world!
1. Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. -Gustave Flaubert.
2. If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it’s lethal. | Paulo Coelho
3. Travel far enough, you meet yourself. ~David Mitchell
4. Travel makes you realize that no matter how much you know, there’s always more to learn. | The Cultureur
5. The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before. | Albert Einstein
6. “Travel and change of place impart new vigour to the mind.” – Seneca
7. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
8. “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.” – Dalai Lama
9. “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
10. Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage. | Paulo Coelho
11. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
12. “Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.” – Maya Angelou
13. Travel is one of the best anti-war weapons that there are. I’ve been to Iran, and if you’re there you see little kids, cops, old people, cemeteries. Once you see that, you can’t say, ‘Oh, Iran, let’s bomb them.’ ~Viggo Mortensen
14.You don’t have to travel, but I find extended travel to be a helpful tool for reexamining yourself and the constraints you’ve artificially placed on your life. It’s easy to believe everything has to be done one way if you’re always in one place around the same people. ~Timothy Ferriss
15. “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
Have you caught the travel bug yet? Which quote was your favourite?
15 Inspiring Travel Quotes That Will Make You Want To See The World!!